Quantum Scholarship for Small Business Growth
Quantum Consulting is a boutique digital marketing agency that focuses on helping small businesses grow their businesses with laser focused marketing campaigns that get results.
We take education very seriously. We believe our first job in working with new clients is educating them on the marketing process.
The Quantum Scholarship is open to any student currently enrolled in an institution of higher education in the United States.
You do not have to study business, marketing, or a related field. Our staff is made up of Liberal Arts majors and we know that the ability to communicate effectively and think critically are the real skills one needs to be successful in business.
- U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident.
- Minimum age, 18 years of age at time of enrollment.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program in the U.S. (or will be by the time the scholarship is awarded).
You will write a 700-1000 word essay on how small local businesses can use the digital marketing.
Your essay will be evaluated on its originality and creativity.
- You will send your completed essay in a Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before March 1, 2018.
- Be sure to include a coversheet with the essay that includes the following information:
- Your complete name, address, email address, and telephone number.
- Name of the school you will attend and the address of the financial aid office so we can send the check directly to the school.
Terms and Conditions:
There are no fees for applying for this scholarship.
- Quantum reserves the exclusive rights to publish any application entries it receives.
- Submitted entries should be original, and completed by the applicant.
- Incomplete entries will not be considered or processed.
- Non-English submissions will automatically be rejected.
Next Deadline: March 1, 2018
Award: $500-$3000 depending on how many winners are selected per scholarship